The SAFE-NJ “”if you see something, say something”* mobile application enables citizens to instantly report suspicious activity to the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness. The report is sent directly to the Counter Terrorism Watch personnel who are on duty 24 hours a day.
The free application gives citizens the ability to:
- Capture a photo from the app or use one that already exists on the device
- Enter details about an incident; who, what , when, where, and why
- Automatically dial the 1-866-4-SAFE-NJ tips phone number if on a phone
- Automatically find and use the device’s location or enter an address
- Report detailed subject and vehicle descriptions
- Include contact information or remain anonymous if preferred
Note – This application is not intended for emergency purposes. Please dial 911 or your local police department in the event of an emergency.
* indicates a trademark registered in the United States to the Metropolitan Transit Authority
SAFE-NJ is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-27. The program can be installed on Android.
SAFE-NJ (version 2.1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.